This event is for CURRENT GNPA members.
This is an ONLINE ONLY GNPA Webinar using Zoom Technologies.
You can ONLY REGISTER for this ZOOM webinar from the www.GNPA.org website. Once registered, you will receive the link to use Zoom Technologies.
Before the Webinar, you should first download the Zoom Client use this link: https://zoom.us/download. Otherwise, you’ll have to download it when you try to join the meeting.
YouTube video on Zoom Setup and Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTSJ0YDoF7o
You do not need to use your own video cam or sound mic to attend.
To register for the meeting:
1. Login at: https://www.GNPA.org
2. Look for WEBINAR AND MEETING SCHEDULE AND REGISTRATION on the member home page
3. Click on the registration link that corresponds to this meeting.
4. You will receive a confirmation email with the link to the webinar
5. You will get 2 reminder emails, one the day before the event and one an hour before the webinar
How can we improve our compositions using Lightroom? – With some of the updates over the last several years, it has become easier to adjust the crop, the color, the form, and the perspective. Dodging, burning, and other local adjustments can be made easily without impacting the rest of the photo.
Bio: Award-winning photographer Thomas Yackley’s lifelong fascination with the printed image began when he joined his high school newspaper staff in 1973. He’s been shooting digital and developing with Photoshop since 1999. He is a member of Georgia Nature Photographers Association, Southeastern Photographic Society, and North American Nature Photographers Association. He has over thirty years teaching experience.