Yellowstone In Winter – Registration
February 7 - February 14$2,395
The much anticipated Winter, 2020 trip to Yellowstone National Park will be hosted again this winter by Bob Waters and Chris Dekle.
You won’t want to miss it. Our past 6 trips have been loved by all who went and we have a lot of former participants who are waiting to go again on this trip.
DATES In-Park: February 8ththrough the 13th, 2020.
Spaces Available: Only 16 spaces are available.
This trip sells out quickly so don’t delay
Because of new insurance requirements, you must be a GNPA member before you can register for the trip.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIP:
- Five full days shooting inside Yellowstone NP in new tundra-tired buses. Each bus holds 13 people, however, we are limiting the number of people per bus so there will be plenty of room for you and your gear.
- Park Entrance Fees. But bring you National Park Pass if you have one, it may be needed.
- Lodging at the 3 Bear Lodge, Double occupancy. Single rooms are available.
- A breakfast burrito to go in the morning and coffee for those staying at the 3 Bear Lodge. An optional deli box lunch can be individually purchased each day from the 3 Bear Restaurant. (Order the day before and pay in advance.)
- Your transportation from Bozeman, MT to the West Yellowstone and back to Bozeman.
What’s the trip like? Watch Videos From Prior Trips
What is not included:
- Your travel to Bozeman, MT and back.
- Meals. Your food and bar bill are on you for the entire trip. We’ve found people want to eat differently and one size doesn’t work. With lots of places in W. Yellowstone to eat, people can easily pick what and when they want to eat without being shoehorned into one plan.
- THIS IS NOT A PHOTO WORKSHOP. It is a group rate trip put together for the benefit of the GNPA members so we can go to great places and photograph. We do not offer formal instruction on these trips. Of course, if you do need help with about anything photographic, our members all pitch in and help you with any questions you have and give you good suggestions if you ask.
Double Occupancy: $2,395 per person You are responsible for finding a roommate. (8 rooms available).
Single Occupancy: $2,945. Maximum of 4 rooms available.
Staying in a Different Location Discount: $595.00 (If you elect to stay elsewhere or bring your own motor home, igloo, etc.)
This trip is a bargain. There are other trips similar to this are going for $5,000 or more at the same time of the year.
- 30% CANCELLATION FEE IF CANCELED BY END OF DAY AUGUST 31, 2019.
- THERE IS A 50% FEE IF CANCELLED BETWEEN SEPT 1 AND END OF DAY NOV 1, 2019.
NO REFUNDS AFTER NOVEMBER 1, 2019
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TRIP INSURANCE
Unexpected emergencies do come up and you should buy this inexpensive insurance and protect yourself. Google “trip insurance” to find all the options.
You must be in Bozeman, MT, by 1:30PM Bozeman time on February 7th. Transportation will leave around 2:00PM for West Yellowstone. If you “miss the bus” you’ll need to arrange your own transportation to West Yellowstone.
- We will be staying at the Three Bears Inn. It has an excellent restaurant we have eaten in before and it’s close to a number of other places to eat.
- We will eat lunch on the go while in the park since we stay in the park all day. If you would like to have a breakfast box made for you to carry along, you can arrange for them at the 3 Bear Restaurant when you get to the hotel. You pay for what you want when you order.
- The return trip to Bozeman will be the morning of Feb. 14, 2020 and be dropped of at the Bozeman Airport around 11am.
- If you need to spend a night going or coming in Bozeman to make the airline connections work, we recommend you reserve a room at The Best Western Grantree Inn. Be sure to let us know so we can arrange for the bus to pick you up at the Grantee.
- We will send out a list of clothing and other helpful information later but in general, what you wear skiing will be fine.
- The space in the Tundra buses is limited. To ensure there is ample room for everyone, food and equipment, please try limit camera equipment to the following:
- One Camera Bag
- No more than 2 camera bodies
- One big lens (500mm/600mm)
ACT FAST TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON THIS TRIP
The reputation of our previous trips has gotten around and a lot of people register. Don’t get left out.
- Bob Waters – GNPA/CNPA – 843-860-4262 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Dekle – GNPA – 770-888-1663 email@example.com