Bird Photography Close to Home
March 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE: This is an ONLINE ONLY GNPA Webinar using Zoom Technologies.
It is open to current GNPA Members Only.
To download the Zoom Client use this link: https://zoom.us/download
Otherwise, you’ll have to download it when you try to join the meeting.
Youtube video on Zoom Setup and Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTSJ0YDoF7o
You do not need to use your own video camera or microphone to attend.
To register for the meeting:
1. Login at: https://www.GNPA.org
2. Look for WEBINAR AND MEETINGS LINKS on the member home page
3. Click on the registration link that corresponds to this meeting.
4. You will receive a confirmation email with the link to the webinar
5. You will get 2 reminder emails, one the day before the event and one an hour before the webinar
6. When it’s time to attend the webinar click on the link in the confirmation email.
To join the GNPA, see: https://gnpa.org/membership/membership-types-and-join/
Have you ever said,”if I could go where those pro photographers go, I could get great bird images”. Emil and Nancy Powella will challenge you to do what most have had to do this last year, shoot close to home. Emil is the photographer and Nancy is the lifelong birder. She has finally gotten Emil onboard with the birds. They will talk about bird habits and the simple processes to get bird images you will love. They will share the “close to home” places they go. You will also get a look at their backyard bird studio which is “at home.”
Emil is a GNPA member as well as a Southeast Photo member. He and Nancy live in Lilburn. He likes to shoot many subjects. Some of his images can be seen at www.emilpowella.smugmug.com.