- Photos may come from archives or new shots
- Submit photos as jpg.
- Remember to title each jpg as follows: GNPA-Partner Org-Subject-YourName Example: GNPA-PPC-RedTailHawk-JohnSmith.jpg
- If you see one of your photos on our partners’ social media feed or brochures or other marketing materials, send us a screen shot so we can show it on the GNPA FaceBook page! Email to Alfie.Wace@gmail.com and let her know where it was published. Example:
Current Conservation Photography Opportunities
Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Shot List: Contact John Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation: Contact John Kelly at email@example.com
Piedmont Park Conservancy: Contact Clay Fisher at cons_PPC@gnpa.org
- Saturdays: Green Market (Temporarily suspended during Covid-19)
- Landscapers/workers in action (Temporarily suspended during Covid-19)
Open Times Photography Opportunities at Piedmont Park: Contact Clay Fisher mailto:cons_PPC@gnpa.org
- Winter Beauty Shots- silhouettes of deciduous trees, groups of evergreens and deciduous plants, visitors walking against blue winter skies, relaxing on benches, walking dogs, the dog park. Evergreen hollies with berries, deciduous hollies with berries, more bare trees.
- Fish Eye photo of Piedmont Avenue or skyline and Park (attempting to show green in a vast city)
- Sean’s Heart in the Park restaurant (by Pool)
- Park Drive bridge
- Active oval
- 12th and 14th street entrances
- Six Springs Wetlands
- Greystone (venue exterior)
- Front lawn
- Magnolia hall (venue exterior)
- Gingko tree
- Lake shots and Gazebo
- Dog park
- Piedmont commons
- 10th street/ park tavern restaurant
Diversity in photos (age, ethnicity, attire); Runners, walkers, bikers, skaters, scooters, fishing, sports, picnics, kites, families, bench sitting, all birds, ducks, squirrels, turtles, bugs.
Monuments- there are monuments throughout the park. Once we have these images we can tell a story about them.
Get involved today!
Contact the Conservation Committee’s volunteer coordinator at cons_Volunteers@gnpa.org for more information about these and other opportunities.