Contact Clay Fisher at cons_PPC@gnpa.org for questions or to request a Model Release Form if you choose to photograph visitors.
Click here for submission guidelines
2020 September-October Photo Calendar:
Scheduled weekday shoot:
- Landscapers/workers (schedule with firstname.lastname@example.org)
- September 25, 9am-11am– Jamestown Volunteers
- Green Market (confirm with email@example.com that market is occurring on your Saturday of choice)
Open Times Photography Opportunities:
- Dog Parks – general park area (including dogs)
- Active Oval skyline
- Wide views of Oak Hill
- Group shots – only if people are spread out in Park (must look like people are distancing)
- People wearing masks
- Front Lawn
- Peregrine Point
- Lake Gazebo
- Park Drive bridge
- Active Oval
- Fall colors (late October)
Specifics plants: Beautyberry
Diversity in photos (age, ethnicity, attire); Runners, walkers, bikers, skaters, scooters, fishing, sports, picnics, kites, families, bench sitting, all birds, ducks, squirrels, turtles, bugs.
Monuments- there are monuments throughout the park. Once we have these images we can tell a story about them.