Submitted photos may come from archives or new shots.
April 1st deadline – Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation (KGBF)
Currently asking for Spring and Summer photos
Department of Natural Resources Shot List:
Download the PDF for full information: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD Spring Submissions for DNR.pdf
Winter Project with Prizes: See News Blog on GNPA Home Page for Details
Call for Photos –
Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation List Contact John Kelly at email@example.com
Currently asking for Winter photos
Piedmont Park Conservancy:
- Wednesday, March 25th – Scavenger Hunt for capturing images. Contact Clay Fisher at cons_PPC@gnpa.org
- Saturdays: Green Market (confirm that market is occurring on your Saturday of choice) with mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landscapers/workers (schedule with email@example.com)
Open Times Photography Opportunities at Piedmont Park: Contact Clay Fisher mailto:cons_PPC@gnpa.org
- Winter Beauty Shots- silhouettes of deciduous trees, groups of evergreens and deciduous plants, visitors walking against blue winter skies, relaxing on benches, walking dogs, the dog park. Evergreen hollies with berries,deciduous hollies with berries, more bare trees.
- Fish Eye photo of Piedmont Avenue or skyline and Park (attempting to show green in a vast city)
- Sean’s Heart in the Park restaurant (by Pool)
- Park Drive bridge
- Active oval
- 12th and 14th street entrances
- Six Springs Wetlands
- Greystone (venue exterior)
- Front lawn
- Magnolia hall (venue exterior)
- Gingko tree
- Lake shots and Gazebo
- Dog park
- Piedmont commons
- 10th street/ park tavern restaurant
Diversity in photos (age, ethnicity, attire); Runners, walkers, bikers, skaters, scooters, fishing, sports, picnics, kites, families, bench sitting, all birds, ducks, squirrels, turtles, bugs.
Monuments- there are monuments throughout the park. Once we have these images we can tell a story about them.
Sweep the Hooch! April 4, 2020
Photos needed of participants; also before and after photos of the areas of the Chattahoochee that have trash and debris. This is the same weekend as Expo, so we need volunteers who will not be attending expo.
Get involved today!
Contact the Conservation Committee’s volunteer coordinator at cons_Volunteers@gnpa.org for more information about these and other opportunities.