S O L D O U T
An excited group of GNPA members are headed to Yellowstone next year
from February 7th-14th.
And there’s room for one more lady
to join in the fun!
This has been a favorite trip for years, and one lucky lady can still snag a spot…
So if you’re a GNPA Member, and your New Year’s resolution is to have a once-in-a-lifetime photography adventure as soon as possible…
Then follow THIS LINK to check out all the details and sign up today!
- Three full days shooting inside Yellowstone NP in new tundra-tired buses. Each bus holds 13 people, however, we are limiting thenumber of people per bus so there will be plenty of room for you and your gear.
- Park Entrance Fees. But bring you National Park Pass if you have one, it may be needed.
- Lodging at the 3 Bear Lodge, Double occupancy. Single rooms are available.
- A breakfast burrito to go in the morning and coffee for those staying at the 3 Bear Lodge. An optional deli box lunch can be individually purchased each day from the 3 Bear Restaurant. (Order the day before and pay in advance.)
- Two days in Gardiner, MT and Lamar Valley for Bighorn, foxes, coyotes and more
- Your transportation to and from Bozeman, MT to the West Yellowstone then to Lamar Valley and back to Bozeman.
(Note the original trip had to be modified to include Lamar Valley due to a fire at the vehicle barn where most of the available snowcoaches were stored. This lets you shoot both sides of the park and a greater variety of animals and landscapes. DOWNLOAD: CHANGE IN ITINERARY FOR THE YELLOWSTONE 2020 TRIP )