Conservation photography opportunities are currently available to the following organizations.
Department of Natural Resources Shot List – Download the PDF for full information: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD Spring Submissions for DNR.pdf
Keep Georgia Beautiful Foundation List Contact John Kelly at email@example.com
Currently asking for Fall and Winter photos
October-November Photo Calendar:
Scheduled weekday shoot:
- Landscapers/workers (schedule with firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Green Market (confirm with email@example.com that market is occurring on your Saturday of choice)
Open Times Photography Opportunities:
- Fish Eye photo of Piedmont Avenue or skyline and Park (attempting to show green in a vast city)
- Sean’s Heart in the Park restaurant (by Pool)
- Park Drive bridge
- Active oval
- 12th and 14th street entrances
- Fall colors
- Six Springs Wetlands
- Greystone (venue exterior)
- Front lawn
- Magnolia hall (venue exterior)
- Gingko tree
- Lake shots and Gazebo
- Dog park
- Piedmont commons
- 10th street/ park tavern restaurant
Diversity in photos (age, ethnicity, attire); Runners, walkers, bikers, skaters, scooters, fishing, sports, picnics, kites, families, bench sitting, all birds, ducks, squirrels, turtles, bugs.
To volunteer to photograph contact Marcia Brandes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Piedmont Park Conservancy:
- Saturdays: Green Market (confirm that market is occurring on your Saturday of choice) with mailto:email@example.com
Open Times: Contact Clay Fisher mailto:cons_PPC@gnpa.org
Get involved today!
Contact the Conservation Committee’s volunteer coordinator at cons_Volunteers@gnpa.org for more information about these and other opportunities.