www.friendsofgastateparks.orgFriends Invitation Final
Ongoing need for wildlife, trees, wildflowers, etc. that are native to Georgia and any shots of recreation in Georgia at DNR properties, especially the WRD (Wildlife Resources Division) sites.
For a Specific Shot List: Contact John Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to see results of the 2020 Winter Project with Prizes
Ongoing need for seasonal shots of flowers, landscapes, wildlife, both urban and rural.
Contact John Kelly at email@example.com to submit photos more information.
Contact Clay Fisher at cons_PPC@gnpa.org for questions or to request a Model Release Form if you choose to photograph visitors.
Click here for submission guidelines
2020 September-October Photo Calendar:
Scheduled weekday shoot:
- Landscapers/workers (schedule with firstname.lastname@example.org)
- September 25, 9am-11am– Jamestown Volunteers
- Green Market (confirm with email@example.com that market is occurring on your Saturday of choice)
Open Times Photography Opportunities:
- Dog Parks – general park area (including dogs)
- Active Oval skyline
- Wide views of Oak Hill
- Group shots – only if people are spread out in Park (must look like people are distancing)
- People wearing masks
- Front Lawn
- Peregrine Point
- Lake Gazebo
- Park Drive bridge
- Active Oval
- Fall colors (late October)
Specifics plants: Beautyberry
Diversity in photos (age, ethnicity, attire); Runners, walkers, bikers, skaters, scooters, fishing, sports, picnics, kites, families, bench sitting, all birds, ducks, squirrels, turtles, bugs.
Monuments- there are monuments throughout the park. Once we have these images we can tell a story about them.